💡 This document serves as a high-level knowledge base of technologies and concepts that we use in Digismoothie for development.
- Ngrok - provides public URL so that you’re able to receive webhooks on your local development server
- GraphQL - used for communication between frontend and backend on some of our products and also used for backend-to-backend communication with Shopify
- InertiaJS - used on some products instead of “classic” Single page application approach
- Types of Shopify applications - In Digismoothie we focus on Public Applications development.
- Polaris - design system and UI components library that is used in Merchant Admin section of Shopify applications.