General Information - DIF Website
- Working Group charter drafting
- Community collaboration and project management on Interoperability
- Develop and publish definitions of success with respect to business interoperability, at the highest level.
- Defining points of protocol-defined touchpoints for maximum interchangeability of components at every layer; it is assumed that over time, that number will increase, not decrease
- Community collaboration and project management on interoperability goal to seek the greatest interoperability in the greater good, not to pick winners...
- Provide feedback, input documents, members, and guidance to working groups producing standards, specifications, reference implementations and demonstrations hosted by community organizations including but not limited to IETF, W3C, W3C CCG, Hyperledger, Trust over IP.
Input Documents + Bibliography
Procedural Notes (github, etc)
Potential Work Items