A monthly intimate dinner bringing together the brightest Product minds in Israel.
About the event
Mainstream events are crowded with everyone and anyone. This can present the challenge to meeting new hyper relevant people with whom you'd look forward to developing meaningful relationships with. Adding COVID to the mix it becomes even harder to meet anyone, let alone new and inspiring people in-person.
My goal for this event was to create a space where every single person would feel comfortable and thrilled to pursue a connection they made at the dinner table; possibly even make a new friend(s).
It's not about networking, its about connecting.
- Completely informal and you'd likely be tipsy before dinner starts from drinking one too many delicious cocktails, which are mixed by our very own mixologist, Nimmi Arnin.
- There are two hours of hanging out before dinner is served, so by the time you sit, everyone will already feel like family.
- The food served is, what I like to call open-fire-street; such as Neapolitan Chrimeh Pizza, which is a pizza made with three day fermented dough topped your grandma's Chrimeh, or Loaded Batata, which is a sweet potato that cooks in a pit of coals for two hours, then topped with labneh and onions that were caramelized with Whiskey and Coca-Cola.
- Dinner lasts for 2+ hours and every single memory and moment is captured by the brilliant, Bar Cohen, so you can hold on to it long after the dinner is over.
- Each dinner is hosted in my home on my rooftop balcony in Jaffa, overlooking a beautiful skyline of Tel Aviv and its coastline.
- To be invited, you need to be referred by a previous guest. We don't do this do be elite or selective, but rather we believe in karma, and want our guests to have the privilege of gifting this experience to someone they care about.
- To qualify, you must be a brilliant Product Person working in hi-tech; Design, Marketing, Engineering, VC, Contributor, Manager or even Founder; all are welcome.
🖤 If you believe you belong at the next dinner and don't know a previous guest that can refer you, reach out to Didi or Sabri directly and tell us why. We'd love to hear from you.