Curious about CS & Disruptive Tech. Passionate about Entrepreneurship. Ted-Talk Fanatic.
Ayushi Sinha is an MBA candidate at Harvard Business School and invests in early-stage startups at Bain Capital Ventures & Contrary Capital as a Scout. Previously, she worked as a Product Manager at Nines, building ML for radiology, and as a Software Engineer & PM at Microsoft. She graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Computer Science from the Princeton University, where she co-founded Princeton’s first student-led VC, Prospect Student Ventures, to invest in student founders and teach core concepts of venture capital, and the startup WellPower, a vertically integrated Uber for water filtration and distribution in East Africa. In her free time, she makes one friend at a week at friendaweek.substack.com and designs South Asian-inspired athleisure at Yustha Yoga
Some improbable facts ...
- Co-authored an 80-page white paper on psychedelics and developed a virtual shaman for microdosing psilocybin (even though I’ve never consumed any before)
- Illegally smuggled zebra mussels (invasive species) across state borders for scientific research in high school
- Designed and purchased 500 leggings for my South Asian-inspired athleisure company while on the Q line of the NY subway
- Made one new friend a week in the midst of the otherwise isolating COVID-19 pandemic, and started a newsletter of my interviews
- Convinced my parents to help my sister, class president of her all girls school, throw an unsactioned “rogue” prom
- Publically dissected my failed projects on medium & linkedin
- Pushed a broken-down Landcruiser through the Kenyan savannah to reach the site of my company’s solar-powered water filtration system at 4am on New Year’s Day