The moment you put a deadline on a dream, it becomes a goal.
Use this planner to outline and track your goals! When following the SMART Goal Planning method, it's important to dig deep into your goals to figure out what exactly it is you want to achieve. This template will help you plan, track, and meet your goals.
What are SMART goals?
- S: Specific — What do I want to accomplish, why is it important, and are there any people, places, or things that are involved in making this goal happen?
- M: Measurable — How will I know when I’ve accomplished this goal?
- A: Achievable — How can I accomplish this goal? Is it reasonable given my current financial standing, environment, energy level, etc?
- R: Relevant — Is this the right time for me to be working towards this goal?
- T: Timely/Time Frame — When do I want to accomplish this goal by? 2 weeks, 6 months, a year?
- Write three tasks you can do every day to achieve your goals
- Ex: Wake up early to go to the gym
- Ex: Meal prep healthy foods
- Write down three things that inspire you to achieve your goals
- Ex: My long term health and wellbeing
- Ex: Having more energy