What we're looking for 👀
We're looking for a Scene Designer to join our team for a full-time position (40 hours/week).
Do you have a keen eye for design and aesthetics? Apply to participate in the behind-the-scenes work of building a unique creative tool!
Would working in a stimulating environment (100% remote) with colleagues around the world allowing you to learn, grow and discover what you love the most sound exciting? If so, let's talk, my friend - this might be a perfect match!
You'll be working with our Studio team, including our Director of Studio & Creative Production, Studio Coordinator, Illustration Technicians, and Scene Designers, to build beautiful modular illustrations in a variety of styles for users of the designstripe application.
- Creating well-composed, meaningful illustrated scenes on all kinds of topics using high quality vector illustrations in an ever-growing variety of styles
- Understanding different types of illustration needs, from digital to print to apps to editorial, and mastering visual representation in both literal and abstract styles
- Documenting and responding to user needs and popular or trending topics in the news
- Using your imagination and attention to detail to ensure that all illustrations are fully customizable and aesthetically coherent within the designstripe application
- Keeping up to date on illustration, design, and colour trends and adapting quickly in your work
- Becoming an expert at using our internal tools, and helping test features under construction
- Documenting bugs, feedback, and feature wish lists
- Participating in developing our unique product offering