What we're looking for 👀
We're looking for a talented, thoughtful Product Designer to join our team for a full-time position (40 hours/week).
As one of the first 25 employees at designstripe, you'll have a direct impact on shaping the design team and culture and work on our most interesting challenges.
You'll be working with our VP - Product Design in all parts of the business, from UI, UX, and website design, to working illustrations. We're a small team with big goals, so you'll need to be able to wear many hats and enjoy getting stuck in many parts of the business.
Your role 😎🎨
- A strong focus on beautiful, delightful UI and UX across both web and mobile apps
- Design, prototype, test, and ship delightful, elegant product solutions and features
- Collaborating with our engineering team, the Creative Director, and other stakeholders to deliver design experiences, as well as iterating based on feedback
- You'll own our design system, maintaining and growing it into a foundation for all our tools and platform
- Improving the design of our existing products, as well as inspiring us with brand-new ideas and concepts
- Working with and helping other parts of the business such as marketing, and print initiatives, and collaborating with outside designers & agencies.
A little bit about you ✅
- You have experience working as a Product Designer/Visual Designer or a similar role
- You have an impressive visual design, UI, and UX skills, as well as an eye for aesthetics and attention to details
- You're fluent in English
- You're great at working methodically in a remote environment and meeting deadlines