What we're looking for 👀
We're looking for a talented, thoughtful Product Designer to join our team for a full-time position (40 hours/week).
As one of the first 25 employees at designstripe, and the first Product Designer, you'll have a direct impact on shaping the design team and culture and work on our most interesting challenges.
You'll be working with our Creative Director in all parts of the business, from UI, UX, and website design, to working with illustrations. We're a small team with big goals, so you'll need to be able to wear many hats and enjoy getting stuck in many parts of the business.
Your role 😎🎨
- A strong focus on beautiful, delightful UI and UX across both web and mobile apps
- Design, prototype, test, and ship delightful, elegant product solutions and features
- Collaborating with our engineering team, the Creative Director, and other stakeholders to deliver design experiences, as well as iterating based on feedback
- You'll own our design system, maintaining and growing it into a foundation for all our tools and platform
- Improving the design of our existing products, as well as inspiring us with brand new ideas and concepts
- Working with other parts of the business such as marketing, print initiatives, and collaborating with outside agencies
A little bit about you ✅
- You have experience working as a Product Designer/Visual Designer or similar role
- You have impressive visual design, UI, and UX skills, as well as an eye for aesthetics and attention to details
- You're fluent in English
- You're great at working methodically in a remote environment and meeting deadlines