What we're looking for 👀
We're looking for a Keyword Writer to join our team for a freelance position (approx. 10-20 hours/week, with the opportunity for future growth).
Do you have excellent language skills and great attention to detail? Apply to participate in the behind-the-scenes work of building a unique creative tool!
You'll be working with our Studio team, including our Director of Studio & Creative Production, Studio Coordinator, and Creative and Scene Designers, to ensure that our modular illustrations are correctly tagged and described for the designstripe application.
- Write clear, compelling, concise, and correct titles, descriptions, categories and keywords for illustrated objects and scenes, optimized for SEO and content discovery on designstripe.
- Identify and document metadata needs and taxonomies as our content evolves.
- Excellent written English skills
- Have a passion for deconstructing content; comfortable working with abstract concepts
- Experience editing and working with metadata a plus; familiarity with both objective and abstract metadata annotation types
- Additional background or experience with illustration, design, or visual arts a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and documentation
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understanding of web technologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to feedback & desire to evolve