🚀 Location: North America
Salary: $50k-$60k USD
We've gained serious momentum this year and we are looking for our first Account Manager to join us. You'll work alongside the Growth Strategists to build and drive long-lasting, meaningful, and fruitful relationships with our clients.
Agencies have a bad rep right now. And to be honest, we think most agencies suck too... So, here are some of the things we're doing to change that, and why we think you'll love working at Bell Curve:
- We only work with the clients we want. We have spent a lot of time building our reputation, and people genuinely want to work with us. This means we can pick and choose who we decide to engage with.
- We're not a sweatshop. Agencies are notorious for long hours. Not us—we're just not into that. Burning the midnight oil generally means something is wrong. To avoid this, we are very purposeful with how we scope and service our clients. And, if we need extra help, we get it.
- You will leave here a better entrepreneur. We don't expect you to stay here forever, and we want you to leave with the knowledge, skills, and experience to take on whatever challenge comes next. You'll see dozens of businesses, verticals, and projects. Plus, you'll get to build a network of some of the best founders and marketers in the world (The Bell Curve / Demand Curve community is unrivalled.)
What will you be doing?
- Implementing systems and processes to deliver an exceptional customer experience for our clients and partners. This includes:
- Client Onboarding (system access, customer interviews, etc)
- Project management of all existing client growth engagements
- Client relations documentation (meetings notes, weekly updates, etc)
- You’ll brief in and enable our partners (freelancers, contractors, consultants, boutique agencies, etc) to do their best work for our clients and ensure all work is delivered on time.
- You will be supporting the Growth Strategists on client Growth projects
- Customer Interviews / Stakeholder interviews
- "How have others?" research
- Supporting Growth strategy audit work
- Continuously grow trust, confidence, and momentum with each partner and account
- Effectively communicate, both in-person and digitally, to provide clear direction and enable collaboration between Bell Curve and client partners
- Support the sales team with securing deals with prospective clients
- Help develop proposals and scopes of work (SOWs) to aid in closing new prospective clients
- Meeting notes and follow ups for new business prospect calls
Who are you?
- Someone who is passionate about Growth Marketing and entrepreneurship
- Someone with customer success, customer support or account management experience