- OUR APPROACH TO PRIVACY
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DELLI is the controller of the personal data we hold about you in connection with your use of the DELLI Platform. This means that we determine and are responsible for how your personal data is used.
- PERSONAL DATA we collect FROM you when you use the DELLI PLATFORM, and how we use it
- Information we collect about you automatically
- How long will we store your personal DATA
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with the following persons (as required in accordance with the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2):
- Food and drink sellers: we may share your personal data with sellers of food and drink products in order to facilitate the orders you place through the DELLI Service.
- Service providers and advisors: we may share your personal data with third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, which may include providing professional services, such as legal and accounting services, mailing, email or chat services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganisation, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
- Law enforcement, regulators, and other parties for legal reasons: we may share your personal data with third parties as required by law or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (ii) detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of agreements, including our Terms of Service; and/or (iii) exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of DELLI, its users or others.
- marketing and advertising
- storing and transferring your personal DATA
- rights FOR UK AND EEA USERS