- Salary: $70k to $130k (base)
- Location: Remote (within 2 hours from: 🇺🇸 EST or 🇬🇧 GMT)
- Equity: 0.5% to 1%
ℹ️ We’re hiring a front-end engineer to help us change the world’s relationship with numbers. Apply at the bottom of this page.
What is Decipad
At Decipad, we’re making data analysis accessible and mainstream for everyone. Decipad is a low-code, interactive notebook to gather information, build models in minutes and bring data-driven ideas to life. No coding experience required.
What will you do?
- Create the new way people model data. You will work with our product and research team to find the best way to help people make sense of their information. It's your show.
- Be a founding member of the team. You will define many of the aspects of our notebook. You will have ownership over the whole front-end.
- Solve fun and creative problems. We believe in the power of imagination. You will be able to influence our users lives by connecting with their needs and inventing new ways for them to interact with data.
- Wear many hats. We are just getting started. You will be able to experiment with almost every aspect of creating a new business. You will learn by doing, amongst a team of peers that loves what they do.
What we are looking for?
We are currently looking for extraordinary talent.
We are looking for people with experience in building productivity tools.
We want people that are hands on and excited about pushing the frontier of where lowcode starts.