- Salary: $70k to $130k (base)
- Location: Remote (within 2 hours from: 🇺🇸 EST or 🇬🇧 GMT)
- Equity: 0.5% to 1%
ℹ️ We’re hiring a Product Designer to help us change the world’s relationship with numbers. Apply at the bottom of this page.
What is Decipad
At Decipad, we’re making data analysis accessible and mainstream for everyone. Decipad is a low-code, interactive notebook to gather information, build models in minutes and bring data-driven ideas to life. No coding experience required.
Make sure you check
What will you do?
- Create the new way people model data. You will work with our product team to do research and find the best way to help people make sense of their information. It's your show.
- Be a founding member of the team. You will define many of the aspects of our notebook. You will work alongside our designers, to shape our product and how people interact with it.
- Solve fun and creative problems. We believe in the power of imagination. You will be able to influence our users lives by connecting with their needs and inventing new ways for them to interact with data.
- Wear many hats. We are such a small team you will be able to experiment almost every single aspect of creating a new business. You will learn by doing, amongst a team of peers that loves what they do.
What we are looking for?
We are missing one product designer in our small team. We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies, we’d love to learn more about you.
In this role you are responsible for working alongside our current product team and design interactions that will marvel our users. We strive to make Deci super simple, and so we need all the experience and creativity we can get in this role.