- Salary: £25k to £35k a year
- Location: London, UK (remote ok for within 2 hours from: 🇺🇸 EST or 🇬🇧 GMT)
- Equity: 5% to 10% of the gross salary (based on our last-round valuation)
- Flexibility: Available as a 12-week internship (20 hours, pro-rata), or entry level job (40 hours)
ℹ️ tldr: We are looking for an Operations Associate for our team. This is an opportunity for an ambitious quick learner to grow in a startup environment. You can apply at the bottom of this page.
What is Deci?
Hi, we are Deci. Welcome! Deci is on a journey to change the worlds relationship with numbers.
Deci is a low-code notebook where data is easy to gather, model and report on. We're removing barriers and making it easy for everyone to use data in meaningful ways.
We are a young startup and have a team of 12 people, all working remotely.
In this position, you will get to learn every aspect of building a business from the ground up. You will be working with Nuno, Kelly, Roberto, Pedro, and Diana. Most of the work would be working alongside Nuno though, and coordinating the team.
Make sure to check out
What will you do?
- Help the founders with matters needing urgent attention. Plan founders weekly work, and give visibility to the team.
- Organising meetings, meet-ups, calls, lunches, off-sites and team events.
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents.
- Delivering on ad hoc projects; identifying where we can improve processes and contributing to continuous improvement.
- General administrative responsibilities such as dropbox admin, expenses, post, errands.
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders.
- Booking travel arrangements.
What we are looking for?