- Salary: £30k to £50k
- Location: Remote (within 2 hours from: 🇺🇸 EST or 🇬🇧 GMT)
- Equity: 5% to 10% of the gross salary (based on our last-round valuation)
ℹ️ tldr: We are hiring an education associate for our team. Salary, location, and equity just below the page title. You can apply at the bottom of this page.
What is Deci?
At Decipad, we’re on a journey to change the world’s relationship with numbers. Decipad is a low-code notebook to gather information, build models in minutes and bring data-driven ideas to life.
Make sure you check
What will you do?
- Document the new way people model data. You will work with our software and design team to document how people can use our product. You will maintain our documentation page, Q&A pages, and knowledge base. You will be responsible for our build in the open initiatives in terms of making sure our community understands how to engage with us
- Give Early Users Direction. You will work with our design, product, research, and marketing teams to help our community get an amazing experience with us, by providing excellent and up to date documentation.
- Say goodbye to stackoverflow. We think using google and stackoverflow to get documentation is an anti-pattern. We believe we can guide our users in our product in ways that they can learn all they need without leaving our product. Sometimes that means us proving them better ways to model data, other times to guide their experience. In this role you will be working with the product team to shape this experience and document like it's never been done before.
- Set the tone. Create and contribute to writing style guidelines for writers, community members, and internal contributors to reference. Work closely with the product to assure correct and complete documentation.
- Solve fun and creative problems. We believe in the power of imagination. You will be able to influence our users lives by connecting with their needs and inventing new ways for them to interact with data. You will work super close with the developer team, so this is a great role for you to learn to code (or even to improve your skills if you just left a coding bootcamp but don't have any professional experience yet).