The purpose of this Agreement is to stipulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities between the company and its members, and other requirements, in providing the learning platform service by class.
(1) "Company" means the principal who provides the service.
(2) "Service" means the learning platform service by class provided by the company. Services include virtual sales sites that are set up to trade goods and services using information and communication facilities. The service includes all the posts, functions, goods, and services shown within the service, and includes all relevant information and information.
(3) "Members" shall mean those who access the services provided by the company, agree to and subscribe to these terms and conditions, and receive the services.
(4) "Published materials" shall mean all information made up of letters, documents, pictures, audio, videos, or any combination of electronic bulletin boards managed and operated by the company (including bulletin boards in the company website or application and the company's SNS bulletin board).
(5) "Community" means any space in which postings in the service provided by the company can be posted.
(6) "Promise" means contracts, covenants, and promises made between the company and its members within the service, such as payment, production, brokerage, transit, and winning.
If the company has information that must be specified in accordance with all the terms and conditions of the company and statutes, the company may post it on the Terms and Conditions page, the bottom of the service, my account, other menus, pop-ups, and so on, or forward it via the member's email.
The company may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws, such as the "Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions," "The Telecommunications Framework Act," "The Telecommunications Business Act," and "Act on the Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection."
In the event that the company revises the terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions before the revision, the company notifies the members through more than one method of posting the company's website, posting in the company's application, e-mail notification, and written notification from seven days prior to the application date.
The company may notify or notify the amended terms in accordance with the preceding paragraph and, together with the member, may not express its intention to reject the amended terms by the date of the expiration of the amended terms and conditions, accept the amended terms and conditions. In the event such notice is made, if the member does not express his rejection of the amendment by the effective date of the amendment or does not withdraw his/her withdrawal, the member shall be deemed to have agreed to all details of the amendment, including withdrawal.
The company shall not apply the terms and conditions of the amendment to any member who does not agree with the application of the amended terms. In this case, the company and the members can terminate the service contract.
The members may not agree or reject any of the terms and conditions.
In principle, the terms and conditions amended by this section are valid for the future from the date of its validity (application date).
In case a member enters into an individual contract with the company and uses the service, the individual contract shall be prioritized.
2 The company may withhold its approval for the application until the reason for the restriction on approval is resolved.
(1) If the company cannot afford the facility,
(2) In case of technical difficulties of the company;
(3) In case it is difficult to accept the use due to other reasons attributable to the company;
(1) In the event that the applicant for registration has lost his or her membership in the past under the provisions of this Agreement, except in the case that the applicant has obtained the consent to re-enroll the membership of the company.
(2) In case the applicant's name is not his or her name is used to apply for the membership.
(3) In case false information is recorded in relation to the registration application or the company does not indicate what the company suggests;
(4)In case there is an objective reason to refuse to accept the application for subscription due to reasons attributable to the applicant, such as other violation of the regulations;