Click the roadmap below to see list of tasks:
Project Management System
Mixed Messages Roadmap
A message generator program that gives a new randomized output every time the user runs a program.
- The group needs to create a program that will showcase the knowledge obtained after following the first part of their Codecademy path.
- Create an interactive website that returns random messages at key events.
- The user should be prompted by a random quote in the first section of the webpage after the page loads. The quote shall vary depending on the day of the week.
- The next section will show some simple about-me blocks showcasing the developers' information. Below each block is a button, which returns a random guess on what the developer is currently working on.
- The final section gives the user the chance to interact with a bot through a button that will guess their birthdate, their sign and other interesting guesses about the user.
<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/35bb3e0e-0465-4fea-b556-a3d9bca41c4c/Circle_Sketch_Picture.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/35bb3e0e-0465-4fea-b556-a3d9bca41c4c/Circle_Sketch_Picture.png" width="40px" /> WILLIAM
<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/53baf01d-a12a-4142-9a03-60d495374955/IMG_20210228_195639_318.jpg" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/53baf01d-a12a-4142-9a03-60d495374955/IMG_20210228_195639_318.jpg" width="40px" /> RIEL
- [x] Showcase conditionals, functions, arrays, loops, objects, iterators
- [x] To make your program truly random, the message that it outputs should be made up of at least three (3) different pieces of data.
- [x] Create a good GitHub repository structure for collaboration.
- [x] Create a good
- Use command line
- Use Git version control
- Collaborate using GitHub
- Make the webpage responsive
- Use a GUI software to manage git repo