- Top performers deliver results AND have a great attitude. No big egos.
- Adequate performance gets a generous severance package —
we only hire & retain top performers
- Always do what is in the best interests of the company
- Do what you say you’re going to do, when you said you’d do it
- Be a true owner of your area of responsibility
- Be proactive & think ahead. Don't wait to be asked.
- Be a champion team, not a team of champions
- Have total honestly, but delivered kindly
- Always assume positive intent when dealing with others
- Actively give team members positive & constructive feedback
- You treat people with respect independent of their job title, or if they disagree with you
- You're always happy to work outside of your job description
- Work on yourself everyday
- Take responsibility for your own self improvement
- Top performers continuously learn in a self directed way — reading books, listening to podcasts, watching YouTube videos - whatever it takes!
- Teach other people what you learn & share your knowledge
💜Customers are friends, not money
- Always do the right thing by the customer and if it’s not right for them, don’t do it
- If you wouldn’t say it to their face, don’t say it to anyone
😀Enjoy the ride
- You work hard, but have fun at the same time
- Otherwise what is the point?