Your Role | Your Profile | Our Offer | The Benefits | The Process | Apply now!
lemon.markets is a brokerage API for developers at the stock market.
With lemon.markets you can code your own trading algorithms, bots or applications at the stock market and execute them against our API. If you want to get a deeper understanding or get started yourself: Check out our docs. We started with a narrow focus, but huge ambitions in order to pursue our vision of embedded brokerage experiences in every context, built by developers, consumed by everyone.
There are exciting times ahead. We have launched our Sandbox in November and are already onboarding the first beta users for the real money product. Supporting the public roll-out of the real money product will be a core part of your responsibilities. This means you will take care of business operations, be involved in marketing activities, prepare management decisions and create scalable processes to support our customers in using the lemon.markets API.
If this sounds intriguing to you, we are more than excited to get to know you through our Typeform below.
- You are working on a bachelor’s or master’s degree. It is time for you to really see first hand, why are you putting yourself through a business administration, economics, engineering, computer science or any other subject/degree and show your ability of thinking logically and breaking down complex problems.
- You are an entrepreneurial problem solver. You strive to take ownership about the tasks you get and apply your analytical skills, structured thinking and independent working style towards solving them.
- You always want to learn about new products or processes on the go. In reality this means you will end up solving problems we didn’t think through, yet. This might require you to self learn and grow while being able to produce output in the meantime.
- You have been part of a lean organization before. Working in an early stage startup can be somehow frightening, overwhelming and amazing at the same time. Already being involved in a student initiative or other side hustles can help extremely to navigate through this environment.
- You always keep the bigger picture in mind. The tasks you will do only cover a small part of the whole company, we need you to be able to reflect what you do and why you do it.
- Excellent English skills. As we have an international team, our default company language is English.
—> There is no such things as the perfect candidate and there is nobody sitting on our side just ticking boxes. We want to get to know the person, so don't worry about these criteria too much.
- Early Stage experience. Get first-hand experience on how we build lemon.markets by sitting right next to the founding team.
- Take responsibility and step up your game. Ownership of projects instead of handling superficial tasks.****
- Fair compensation. We will work out a fair package that fits to your current situation.
- Enjoy an exciting time in Berlin. What else to say? Join us for a full-time internship of 3-6 months!