Printing bugs are hard to diagnose because each printer has a different printer driver, so the same file can print well on one printer and not print on another printer.
That's why when reporting printing bugs in https://github.com/sumatrapdfreader/sumatrapdf/issues, please make sure to include the following information:
- version of Sumatra
- version of the OS (e.g. windows 7, windows 10 etc.)
- name of the printer
- can you open and see the file in Sumatra?
- what exactly happens, are there any error messages?
- if it happens only for some files but not the others
- is there anything different about the files that don't print that jumps out?
- please attach the file that doesn't print to bug report. If the file is confidential you can e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Krzysztof Kowalczyk, Sumatra's main developer).