Here’s one bonus offer for the Serial Marketers community: Wynter is looking for Marketing VPs and CMOs to join its research panel. Participate in messaging research (1-15 mins per survey), and get paid $30-$100 for your feedback. Sign up today.
Meanwhile, below are job resources that I also feature in my Serial Marketer Weekly newsletter where you can find new and exclusive job listings. Many jobs are also shared regularly in the Serial Marketers community. Featured partners and friends who we find especially useful are bolded.
You may also appreciate this resource we created: 100+ Questions to Ask for a Marketing Role.
- Advisable: Get instant access to top marketing freelancers
- AMA Job Board: Listings from the American Marketing Association (maybe you can also ask them anything)
- Beeler.Tech: Job listings for ad operations, programmatic account management, sales operations, and more.
- Bolster: They help companies scale their CEOs, Executive Teams, and Boards. You can request to join as a member to find fractional roles and board seats. Best for senior talent.
- **Braintrust: A freelance platform where freelance talent keeps 100% of the bill-rate; they often have decent-paying marketing & related jobs (sometimes FT or close)**
- Built in NYC: Jobs at a range of levels and functions, as long as you're okay working in this quaint, backwater hamlet.
- **Candidate: Browse featured marketing and sales jobs**
- Career Intelligence: Annette Richmond is renowned for her executive resume-writing services; even if you aren’t investing in this, her site has some useful examples of great resumes
- **CollabWORK’s Open Talent Collective: Using community endorsements to connect talent to their next great roles; join for free**
- Comet: Tools for tracking your job search and managing it all in one place, founded by a LinkedIn alum
- Content Writing Jobs: Content marketers, enjoy
- Creative Women of Color: List yourself in the database and find talent, via Women Who Create
- Demand Curve: Growth and marketing jobs
- **ExecThread: Senior roles spanning a range of verticals and cities; membership is free but fully vetted** (this uses my referral ID to get you in faster)
- GLG: Get paid to share your topical expertise; it can lead to some interesting conversations at a decent hourly rate
- Growth Collective: Apply to join this network of notable freelance marketers
- Hearty: Get recommended by peers and be discovered