macOS and iOS Apps
1.5.3 - Apr 23, 2022
Hello folks, This update brings bug fixes and subtle UI tweaks.
• Tracks are now separated with a subtle line to make track's area more clear
• Fixed an issue when imported clip was placed in another track
• Fixed an issue where transcript was duplicated
1.5.2 - Apr 21, 2022
Hey folks, Here's what's new:
• Fixed crash on older macOS versions
• Added separators between tracks
1.5.1 - Apr 20, 2022
Hey folks, This update brings a ton of new features and improvements. Here's what's new:
• Pompom Sound+ - use AI to enhance quality of your audio recordings. It's as easy as clicking a button.
• Music Library - browse and use hundreds of music clips.
• MP3 export option.
• Updated Right Sidebar, and added a new Shortcuts List.
• Sign in with Google.
• Auto fade in/out when splitting a clip.
• A new shortcut for quickly silencing selected region.
• UI update of library item details view.
• Bug fixes
1.5.0 - Mar 1, 2022
- Search! We did a big update to the search experience. You can now find text in transcript, long silences, and different kind of sounds (eg. sneezes or coughs). This feature was brought to you by our new team member - Daniel! :)
- UI update on iOS and iPadOS.
- Transcript preview is now available on iOS and iPadOS.
- Fix: Thank you for reporting an issue with clip’s volume control. It’s fixed now.
1.4.9 - Feb 19, 2022
- Tutorial! For those of you who are just getting started with Pompom, we’ve added a quick tutorial that will teach you how to use Pompom.
- We’ve also made some improvements to the Transcript Editor.
- Fixed: audio could stop playing when using fade in/out effects
1.4.8 - Feb 09, 2022
- 🌒 Dark Mode - for all of you who are working in the evenings, Pompom will now give your eyes a chance to rest.
- 🎨 Rich transcript editing - there’s now more options to format your transcript. You can make text bold, italic, strikethrough, and even highlighted.