CMH Management is a learning and development company located in Detroit, Michigan. We provide high impact training solutions and strategies that improve organizational and employee performance, increase engagement, and meet learning goals. We are a team of highly qualified instructional designers, developers, and creatives that develop custom strategies and solutions to tackle an organization's learning goals.
The Learning Experience Designer will design and develop blended experiences, online courses, videos, and ILT/VILT training. You’ll manage multiple deliverables across clients and industries. You’ll have significant relationship management skills and enjoy partnering with client SME’s and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with client SMEs to gather and analyze relevant content and to clarify learning objectives.
- Recommend and create learning activities that are congruent with learning objectives.
- Design and develop eLearning modules using Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise or similar
- Develop learning materials using Canva, Adobe Suite or Microsoft Office
- Proven experience designing storyboards, audio and video scripts, job aids, scenarios, case studies, learning activities, online course content, web applications, infographics, learning assessments and user guides using sound instructional design theory.
- Partner with the internal delivery team including Project Managers, Instructional Designers, eLearning Developers, Quality Assurance, and Voice Over teams.
- 3+ years of experience in Instructional Design and eLearning Development in the corporate, education, or government space.
- Demonstrated ability to build courses in Articulate 360, and Rise or similar
- Demonstrated ability to design courses from minimal source materials.
- Demonstrated ability to create technical and systems training.