Download one page résumé here.
Australian UX Designer and Researcher living in Vancouver with over 5 years of experience in the tech industry. Currently, I am an Intermediate UX Designer at All Purpose, designing for Telus.
Intermediate UX Designer
All Purpose, Vancouver (Sept 2021 – Present)
All Purpose is a B Corp design agency that works with IBM, Telus, and nonprofits to meet their digital media needs.
- More info comin' soooooon!
Learn more about this cool company here.
Product Designer & Researcher | Project Manager
Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC), Vancouver (May 2021 – Sept 2021)
Simtown is a desktop training experience with customizable features for instructors that aims to facilitate scenario-based training for prospective fire officers.
- Maintained project roadmap to keep scope of deliverables in check, implemented Agile frameworks, and provided task assignment for team members
- Outlined personas, user flows, user journeys, and lo- mid- high- fidelity designs to align the team and clearly communicate design decisions to the developers
- Designed an overarching research plan for two rounds of user testing — one focusing on the overall content and flow and the other, aesthetic and user interactions
- Conducted interviews and consulted frequently with relevant user groups [Subject Matter Experts, JIBC instructors, key stakeholders] during the initial research phase and during the project
Learn more about this project over here or check out our blog.
Lead UX Designer & Researcher | Project Manager
Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver (Jan – Apr 2021)