- ETHDam is a hackathon & conference gathering 600 DeFi and Privacy builders on the 20th and 21st of May in Amsterdam, in the Netherlands. We are delighted to welcome thought leaders from 1inch, Sismo, Scroll, AlephZero, Railgun and many more.
- Never seen before, an “All Stars Track” a champions league for previous ETH hackathon winners to keep them building. These experienced hackers will start earlier and present a more polished product on the main stage.
- Privacy is normal. Following the arrest of Alex Pertsev, a Tornado Cash developer in the Netherlands, ETHDam 2023 is determined to counter the chilling effect and bridge worlds to discuss the future of privacy and encourage them to build on the shoulders of cypherpunk giants.
- Update: Alex has been released under house arrest, and he will be able to make it to ETHDam.
- ETHDam is powered by CryptoCanal, a crypto education and events platform growing in Amsterdam, spreading its roots to Rotterdam and Zurich.
Example of press