A low-cost, RC/App-controlled and autonomous tool carrier for rough terrain with application in organic and regenerative smallholder agriculture.
Users: Smallholders with <5Ha of Land.
Environments: Designed for use on Mountainous Terrain but equally capable of working on level terrain and in paddy fields.
Power Options; The Quadriga uses biogas as a fuel. When biogas is unavailable, Quadrigas tri fuel capability allows for the use of propane or unleaded petrol. A fully solar powered version will at a latter stage will be made available.
Operational modes: The Quadriga can be used in three operation modes
- Fully autonomous. It can be programmed to follow a predefined path and engage and disengage implements as required.
- Follow me
- Operator controlled (seated on-board or remotely)
Implements that facilitate the following operations are available.
- Brush clearing
- Spading for non-inversion primary tillage
- Seed drilling - zero till
- Seed drilling - conventional
- Cover crop rolling
- Seedling transplanting
- Spraying -with organics and biotic stimulants
- Leaf crop harvesting
- Herb and flower harvesting