Comm is building out the first generation of consumer keyserver technology. Read more
Product engineering lead
We're looking for somebody to lead the development of our go-to-market, which is an E2E-encrypted, self-hosted Discord competitor.
- Unified, modern React & React Native codebase across iOS, Android, and web
- App runs on a custom JS runtime with our core C++ libraries directly baked in
- We're already using cutting edge JSI technology in production
- Our founder is a React Native Core Contributor and a React Navigation team member
- Check out our codebase: https://github.com/CommE2E/comm
We need somebody with a strong background in cryptography to lead the development of our identity chain and core crypto stack.
- Understanding of E2E encryption as applied to consumer products eg. Signal
- Familiarity with concepts like key generation functions, key exchange protocols, entropy, etc.
- Experience with zero-knowledge crypto: zk-SNARKs, proof circuits would be awesome
- Ideally some background in C++
We're looking for somebody to lead the development of the first generation of keyservers, as well as the accompanying services we will need to support and connect them.
- Experience with distributed systems and service development in a startup context