At Cohart, we are committed to creating a safe and respectful community for all our members. Here are some guidelines we ask you to follow:
- Respect the individuals of the community: We are a diverse community and everyone must respect the beliefs, interests, aesthetic perspectives, and values of others. We do not tolerate hate speech, rude or abusive behavior, bullying, or misogyny. Please report anyone who does not follow these behavioral guidelines.
- Diversity is our DNA: Anyone is welcome to join Cohart. We celebrate our differences, and we expect you to as well. Please respect all voices, visions, and identities. We do not tolerate discriminatory behavior or hate speech in any way, shape, or form.
- Human connection is paramount: Cohart brings emotional connectivity and value to the creative exchanges and objects in our lives. We invite you to see through the lens of human connection. Express yourself authentically through whatever medium speaks to you. Share dynamic content to prompt dialogues. Let’s discover, connect, and build together.
- Execute with authentic excellence: We expect you to maintain the authenticity of your voice, vision, and work. Please do not misrepresent yourself and help us curate how this grows going forward.
- Be yourself: We reject the "standards" of anything and encourage you to get inspired but stay true to yourself. Be eccentric. Be an individual.
- Speak up: Do not hesitate to reach out to us for support. Our co-founders are all reachable via Discord, Twitter, or email. We promise to address the issue, whether it be technical or social.
- Inclusionary: Be respectful of everyone and welcome those who may be new to discovering their own art or creative worlds.
- Participate and collaborate: Jump in. Express yourself. Talk to a stranger. Share a compliment. Pay forward creativity. It’s contagious.
We stay aligned with Apple’s Guidelines to filter content. As an art platform, we also hold the right to take out content that doesn’t fit into the category of art. If you are unsure about your content, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Violence and threats
We do not allow for statements, behavior, imagery, or any kind of violence-advocating acts or content on our platform. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Content that can lead to online or offline harm
- Animal murder or abuse
- Disturbing footage of accidents, war, terrorism, murder, suicide
- Glorifying perpetrators of violence or violent events
- Violent threats against an identifiable target