Welcome to the Beta program for Clearbit Conversions!
On behalf of the whole team at Clearbit, we're excited to work with your team testing our offline conversion tracking solution.
Got questions? Need a hand? Feel free to reach out to Ian Maier (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Zach Swetz (email@example.com).
Table of Contents
Clearbit Conversions Overview
Alpha Program Overview
Am I eligible for the Conversions Alpha?
The Conversions Beta is invite-only. Got the invite? You're in!
However, there are some technical and engagement commitments that we require from everyone in the alpha program. Here's what they are...
- Feedback. In exchange for early access to Conversions, we ask that you give us your unfiltered feedback on the product and process. Our goal is to launch the best product we possibly can, and we rely on people like you to tell us how we're doing!
- Ads Manager Access. We ask all alpha testers to provide access to your Facebook and Google Ads accounts for the purpose of auditing event quality and monitoring campaign test performance.
- Implementation resources. For some teams, implementation may require additional development resources.
- Test budget. The goal of the alpha program is to measure the improvements this feature has on your campaign performance. To run those tests, alpha testers will need to commit to allocating a small amount of budget to testing.
- An beta tester mindset! Early features are never fully finished. We ask that you come in with an open mind, and the willingness to try something new. We can't wait to show you what we've built!