Here we provide you with information about clare&me. If you have specific press, image or interview requests, please contact Emilia Theye.
💻 clare&me in the Media – 2022
Here you can find high-resolution images
👋 clare&me in brief:
- The HealthTech startup clare&me was founded in Berlin in 2021 by Emilia Theye and Celina Messner to counteract the acute lack of therapy places and the associated undersupply of treatment for people with mental illnesses.
- Clare, an AI-based mental health companion, offers psychological support via verbal smartphone conversations. It’s solving a core problem of mental health care in today’s world: high barriers to entry for therapy and a lack of treatment capacity.
- The company's goal is to help the millions of people suffering from symptoms of anxiety and depression worldwide with a scalable and easily accessible software solution. Clare&me is designed to feel human and is intended to counteract the significant bottlenecks in treatment capacity.
- clare&me is using language-based artificial intelligence to develop an innovative approach to virtual self-help
- The company received funding from European healthtech specialist YZR Capital, Antler, Atomico Angels program, and the founders of Clue and Tomorrow in the fall of 2021.