We are looking for strong Backend and/or Frontend Software Engineers willing to join us in our mission to build an amazing async video collaboration product for remote and hybrid teams.
Being one of the first developers in the team, your focus is to make sure we can go beyond our original Minimum Lovable Product and continue to deliver on our product vision. We already have customers like Front, Qonto, Kavak, Doctolib, OpenClassrooms, 360Learning, and many others signing up every day. Our standards are the best-in-class B2B and B2C products around there (Revolut, Notion, Instagram, ...) as we are building a product-led-growth company.
We are looking for either front end or back end developers who can iterate quickly on features and are ready to go beyond their core expertise to successfully deliver with great ownership.
You will work closely with Robin (CEO & Product), Thomas (CTO, to whom you’ll report), the designer, and the rest of the engineering team.
- Build new features all the way down from technical specs and back-end implementation to the polishing of UI components
- Prototype new features and ideas rapidly to move and iterate quickly
- Define the relevant tradeoffs and do whatever is needed to ship the product with quality and scale in mind
- Collaborate with founders and designers on a daily basis
- Mentor and challenge your peers to foster the best development practices in Claap
- Define software development processes to help grow the engineering team to ~10 people
- Contribute to hire the next outstanding Claapers
- You have several years of experience building interactive applications (with high traffic or critical for the business is a plus)
- You are comfortable with TypeScript and are either proficient in front-end (ReactJS, NextJS, Chakra UI, ...), back-end development (NodeJS, GraphQL, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS serverless, ...) or both! If you have a back-end profile, interest and/or experience in setting up infrastructure is definitely a plus!
- You've already worked on a product from first lines of code to launch before
- You care deeply about user experience, never shying away from the last mile to create something truly delightful
- You're fluent in English