📎 Content Page:
❗ This document, in combination with your enrolment into our class, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Chumbaka. Other than specifically provided in a separate formal agreement between you and Chumbaka, these policies may not be altered or amended by the use of any other document(s).
This can also be obtained via chumbaka.asia/policies
About Our Classes
Our classes, programs, and courses may be updated without prior notice. For the latest course structure and details, please refer to our website at https://chumbaka.asia/.
- All classes are coordinated by our Principal & Coordinator and led by our mentors.
- We schedule about 40 classes per year at the beginning of the year.
- Students are to be punctual for all classes. If students are late or absent without prior notice, we are not obligated to provide a replacement for the time missed out due to tardiness.
- We keep all attendance records.
- We advise your child not to skip any class.
- Students are to behave appropriately and follow our classroom values & culture.
- Class schedule is shared via a confirmation email and published on our Learning Management System (LMS). If there is a postponement of a class, you will be informed via email at least 2 weeks in advance.
- We have strict operation hours. Parents are advised to pick up their children within 15 minutes after a class ends. A late fee of RM50 per hour will be charged for children who are picked up beyond 15 minutes after a class ends.
We are closed on public holidays and our scheduled holidays.
Computers, Tools, and Equipment
- Students must bring their own laptops for our classes, to own their learning and projects throughout the class.