About the program
Notion Certified is a program for Notion power users to validate their skills for clients and peers. Get certified and earn credentials to display across your digital footprints like email, Slack, LinkedIn, Reddit, and personal websites.
Certified benefits ⚡️
- Showcase your verified badge across all of your digital profiles 🏅
- Get featured on the Notion blog for your creations
- Build a business or professional brand with support from the Notion team
- Gain access to exclusive resource hubs 🤝
Learn more about our offerings ↓
How it works
- Prepare. Different credentials have different prerequisites. If you’ve developed workspaces from scratch and understand Notion’s features, configurations and best practices, you’re ready to earn a Notion essentials badge. If you’ve worked with clients, consider becoming a certified consultant.
- Submit your application. In your application, you’ll provide your profile information, examples of your Notion experience, and more.
- Demonstrate your skills. Each badging or certification option requires you to show your mastery in different ways, information can be found in the database above!
- Showcase and share your badge. After completing requirements, you'll receive emails celebrating your accomplishment and directing you to your badge and resource hubs.
Gain access to our official badge to showcase across your digital footprint 🏅
Once you’ve earned a badge, consider advanced credentials like Notion Certified Consultant or many more to come. 💻
Grow your brand and business with Notion’s support — a special series on our blog showcases the originality of Notion Certified users. 📣
Get Reddit flair and build alongside the r/Notion community. 🔗
- What are the benefits of a badge?
- How do I qualify?
- How much does certification cost?
- How does my certification get displayed as a badge?