- Salary: £25k to £35k a year
- Location: London, UK (remote ok for within 2 hours from: 🇺🇸 EST or 🇬🇧 GMT)
- Equity: 5% to 10% of the gross salary (based on our last-round valuation)
- Flexibility: Available as an internship (20 hours, pro-rata), or entry level job (40 hours)
ℹ️ tldr: We are looking for an Operations Associate for our team. This is an opportunity for an ambitious quick learner to grow in a startup environment. You can apply at the bottom of this page.
What is Decipad
Hi, we are Decipad. Welcome! Decipad is on a journey to change the world’s relationship with numbers.
We’re building a low-code notebook where data is easy to gather, model and report on. We're removing barriers and making it easy for everyone to use data in meaningful ways.
We are a young startup and have a team of 12 people, all working remotely.
In this position, you will get to learn every aspect of building a business from the ground up.
Make sure to check out
What will you do?
- Help the founders with matters needing urgent attention. Plan founders weekly work, and give visibility to the team.
- Organising meetings, meet-ups, calls, lunches, off-sites and team events.
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents.
- Delivering on ad hoc projects; identifying where we can improve processes and contributing to continuous improvement.
- General administrative responsibilities such as dropbox admin, expenses, post, errands.
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders.
- Booking travel arrangements.
What we are looking for?