Layer sets tokens
- *Indicates potential component level tokens
- Highlight: name is undecided still
- Highlight: need to evaluate with new structure
Token naming convention
[element] - [role] - [set]- [state]
- Element: the part of the ui the token is being applied to, (ie border, button).
- Roles/Variants: the different specific visual or functional purpose of a single element.
- Roles/Variants can enforce hierarchy (ie primary, secondary) or refine the usage of the element (ie subtle, danger).
- Set: the pre-configured set of tokens that pair together. Has implied hierarchy.
- State: the interactive state (ie hover, active) being applied to its token parent.
- Element always comes first and is the only required "piece" of a token name.
- Variant, order, and state can be skipped if not needed