of Use ("Terms")
May 12, 2022.
Please read these terms and conditions
carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter
is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of
whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Ediacaran Incorporated which is doing business as Cambrian Protocol.
- “Country” refers to United States of America.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to cambrianprotocol.com and associated dApps accessible from www.cambrianprotocol.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.