Meet Cute is looking for a Head of Community & Growth to join our team. This person will be the liaison between Meet Cute and our audience, especially with regard to voice, tone, and brand to build trust with our audience and creator networks, including writers, actors and directors.
The Head of Community & Growth will work closely with the Content teams at Meet Cute to elevate all original audio, video, and written content and create a cohesive brand voice across all of our channels. This person will put their creative skills to work in creating and curating a brand presence across social channels, email newsletters, digital events, and the website for an audience that loves romantic comedies.
The ideal candidate has experience in growing engaged audiences and content marketing. They are detail-oriented, creatively inclined, and goal-driven, and possess a sophisticated comprehension of marketing practices and tools. They have an eye for identifying opportunities to scale our community and optimize content to reach new people, especially digital-native Gen Z and millennial audiences.
This role reports to the President.
What You'll Do
- Build out a multi-channel community strategy that integrates promotion for our existing content, and engages with our audiences in a relatable and fun way.
- Create campaigns around upcoming audio series, including around talent and influencers in the series.
- Manage a social media manager who oversees all social and newsletter channels (IG, Tik Tok, YouTube, email) and engage with audience in comments and DM’s
- Manage data analytics to understand audience engagement and funnel insights the content team
- Manage communication around the company and relationships with press and PR agencies
- Identify unique and unconventional growth opportunities to grow our audience and bring new people into the Meet Cute community
- Experiment! Stay up to date with and quickly iterate off of successful & trending content
- Organize and manage digital events to boost brand awareness (e.g. IG live)
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of marketing and/or audience growth at a media or tech company
- Experience growing and managing a marketing team
- Keen understanding of social platforms and growth marketing strategies
- Experience using data to drive decision making, and ability to creative a feedback loop back to our content creation team.
- Growth mindset, likes fast-paced and collaborative environments, i.e. comfortable at an early startup