Are you ready to join the startup building the future of financial health?
At Quansa, that is what we work for everyday.
We're backed by top-tier investors in the US and LATAM, with extensive operation experience in tech unicorns such as Revolut, 99 and Branch Metrics 🦄.
What is this position about?
We’re looking for creative, motivated and enthusiastic Software Engineers. You would be part of the Quansa engineering team, solving real problems for our users and making Quansa the best tool for financial health in the world.
We work super close to our product team. In fact, we all feel like product engineers (if that is a thing). This means that we try to keep ourselves as close to our users as possible, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you found yourself answering and helping them through our platform on a monthly basis. With this in mind, we work in one-week sprints, doing releases periodically to test our hypothesis as fast as possible.
This position is 100% remote, but we are always working to improve teamwork and connection between our team members and soon you'll be able to use an office both in Santiago and São Paulo. We want everyone to be able to work comfortably and at peace.
About you, our next addition to the team:
- You want to be a part of a team that is innovative and mission-driven 👩🚀 working to improve the financial well-being of thousands of workers in the region.
- You love shipping new things 🚀 rapidly and testing hypothesis.
- You like to think of ways to improve your solutions 🛠️ and we expect that from you.
- You are a great listener but are willing to speak up 🗣️ when you see something that needs to be fixed or improved. You are not afraid of saying “I don’t know yet” and love the thrill of figuring things out, or how we like to say: "hacking your way through the problem" .
- You love to write code 👩💻👨💻 thinking in different solutions and their trade-offs, being able to choose based on data - We love to talk about tech 😍.
- Feel comfortable working in an early-stage startup. This means, using multiple hats in a rapid pace and constantly changing environment.
- You want to work with technologies like JS, Typescript, React, Node & Flutter 👾.
- Self-management and teamwork is something you truly care for.
- You want to talk in English on a daily basis 🇺🇸. You don't have to speak perfect English but you have to be able to express yourself and be willing to improve.
- You want to work in a feedback-driven environment . This means that we love to give and receive candid feedback at the right time.
Meet the Product-Engineering team 👩🚀 👨🚀
Mafalda, Ricardo, Fran, Barbara, Mateus, Enrique, Patricio, & Carlos
- We will schedule a 15-30 min intro call to meet and see if we have a fit (we like you and you like us).
- You will have to complete a short programming test in 1 hour (sorting and basic data structure) - not inverse a binary tree, we promise 😉
- Interview with each founder
- Live technical interview where we would solve a couple of problems (no need for extra study)
- You are in 🙌 😄
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you very soon 🙂
If you want to know more about us, just send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we could schedule a 15 min intro 🙂