Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as HR Manager?
Help to recruit, build, and retain one of the most dedicated nonprofit teams accross Europe. Rethink the status quo of HR in Nonprofits and build an overwhelming journey for the TechLabs management team.
- Recruit high-quality talent for our highly motivated local team
- Design the onboarding experience for new team members so that they identify with our mission from day 1
- Develop and implement a huge variety of benefits, "career paths", and perspectives for members of the management team.
- Build one of the strongest alumni network in the field of digital education in Düsseldorf. Many of our former Techies go on to start working at a lot of reputable organizations in the world and in a huge variety of industries (startups, strategy consulting, politics, creative, etc.).
You might be a good fit if...
- You care about people and have sharp intuition for how people are attracted, motivated, and inspired in a nonprofit environment.
- You are basically an "experience designer" in the HR field. You don't rely on the status quo of (almost non-existent) HR in traditional nonprofits. You want to rethink it and build a whole new experience on your own.
- You have strong beliefs, but don't hold onto them with white knuckles. You're a good listener who likes to collaborate.
- You would like to rethink digital education together with an ambitious team
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
- Previous work experience in the field of HR is a bonus
What we offer...
- We are a young, highly-motivated and lively team striving to shape the future of TechLabs
- Being part of TechLabs gives you the opportunity to meet and build a network with like-minded people
- Working at TechLabs is characterized by by a high degree of autonomy as well as creative freedom
- At TechLabs, no question will stay unanswered as there are over ten locations and many colleagues that want to share and pass on their knowledge