Location New York City • Berlin • Remote
Job type Full-time
Experience 4+ year
We’re going to keep it short and sweet. Our team is on a mission to help every manager to become a great leader. We believe the amount of knowledge that exists in the world about leadership and teams is mind blowing, but surprisingly, very little of it is used by managers on the ground and the best way to grow is to learn-by-doing!
So our team is building an AI Leadership Coach for managers that delivers the most personalized and actionable, on-the-job, learning experience in just 2-minutes a day.
We are looking for a Mobile App Designer to make this come to life and create a stunning experience for our users. If we’re successful together, your work will impact workplaces and teams everywhere.
What you will be doing (in a nutshell):
- Primarily owning our design process and creating mobile product UX flows and make our UI slick and snappy
- Creating design systems to translate a visually engaging and cohesive brand across different product touchpoints
- Supporting user research (currently done by the product co-founder and 2 other team members on the team) and solving problems for all of the leaders using our product
- You'll be working closely with the engineering, content and product teams in both Berlin & NYC.
Ideally, these describe you pretty closely:
- You have a breadth of experience across different mobile products and have strong experience with iOS apps
- You are native in both: UX and UI design, but UI is where your home is; however you don’t shy away from mocking up UX flows and testing them with users to create a delightful experience
- You are passionate about visual design and slick interactions - your photo library has way too many recordings with different apps and their interactions
- You’ve dabbled in code and are not afraid to look up the one or other library for the developers that help make your design come to life
- You feel comfortable and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment