The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the production and distribution of content with the goal of attracting customers, creating trust, and turning them into leads.
He/she will repurpose the content from the Youtube Show, pictures and videos from the event production, and other sources to create posts, video teasers, blog posts, and more with the goal of generating value for BSEEN's target customers.
He/she will then identify the most relevant channels to ensure that BSEEN's target customers are reached through the content created.
- Creating Posts, Articles, and Video Teasers to promote the BSEEN show and webinars
- Identifying and building relationships with strategic 3rd party communities
- Maintaining a social media presence that keeps BSEEN top of mind and its community engaged
- Improving the processes of the BSEEN marketing team, as well as, driving the automation of the work
- Ability to work on your own
- Ability to commit to deadlines
- Ability to work remotely
- Graphic design skills
- Video editing skills
- Understanding of the context of social media platforms