Smartcoach is building the future of football analytics. By reinventing the way clubs consume data, we are empowering clubs at all levels. We make what was once reserved to the super-elite now accessible to all clubs.
Join us if you want to help shape the future of the game by sending your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're always open to meet interesting people, so if you have talented friends looking for a career change, please send them our way!
We don't have open positions at the minute, but please feel free to reach out if you think you can bring value to the company.
- Phone Interview
- Quick 30-minute Zoom call to learn more about your career goals and experiences, and tell you a bit more about what we're building at Smartcoach.
- Take-home assignment (template for non-tech roles)
- A set of 4-7 questions to get to know you better that shouldn't take more than 1-2 hours to complete. We ask candidates to send back answers within 72 hours. This allows them to have time to think through their best answers.
- For engineering roles, we send you a mix of coding challenges and open-ended questions assess your technical abilities and understand your thinking process.
- Project & References
- Project Prompt (template): While we conduct references, we ask candidates to present a project plan for their role. For engineering roles, this is replaced by a live coding interview with 2 of our cofounders.
- References: 3+ references from current and former managers and co-workers. Please include email addresses and a short blurb for each one.
- Role & Culture
- Role: review your written interview and deep dive on your background in relation to the position.
- Culture fit: Allows you to meet the rest of the team to determine values & principles fit for both sides.
- Combination of salary, stock options, and benefits
- Upon joining, you'll get a write-up of your role, projects and OKRs.