The changelog gives an overview of what changes, features and updates were included in a specific build. The build number refers to the number shown in the footer of the system. Some new features are in preview for a selected range of customers. If you would like to preview a feature please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming Up 🚢
- Single Sign On using Active directory (In Preview)
- Redesign Andon UX (In Preview)
- Events service - use PLC events to trigger batch start/stop, Q2 2021 (In Preview)
- Hourly chart / OPR, Q2 2021 (In Preview)
- Factbird Duo Product Launch, Q3 2021
- PDF File Export, Q3 2021
- OEE Per Product, Q4 2021 (In Preview)
- Alarms on stop types, Q4 2021
- Cockpit - Product specific alarms (In Private Preview)
- Alarms on digital counters
- Merge two stops
October 28th, 2021 - v1.4.0
OEE Per Product (Preview)
We have added a filter on the OEE page which will allow you to filter on a specific product. The filter will select all the timeranges a batch with the selected product have been running. Remember also to select an appropriate time range using the time picker below the filer. The corresponding API change will also allow Power BI users to query the OEE per product.
Search in Administration for sensors and devices
We have added search filters for sensors and devices in administration to help customers who have hundreds of sensors.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Automatic stop registration using PLC tags have been improved to use shortest distance matching algorithm to match an event with a stop cause. This improvement will help in the situation where two stops are separated by a very short period with production.
- Fixed bug when creating two stop cause categories very fast after each other
- Improved sensor settings dialog with so it will expand to full screen.
- Fixed an issue related to Summer/wintertime in Shift schedules
- Fixed issue when exporting more than 500 batches
October 12th, 2021 - v1.3.0