BitBarter Trading Guide for Merchants & General Users
Last edited: 17th June 2023
In order to provide a free, fair, safe, and reliable trading environment for every user on the Bitbarter platform, all levels of merchants and users must go by the following rules:
- Be truthful, courteous, and equitable.
- Be accountable for your adverts and actions, and double-check the pricing and quantity before publishing.
- Always make timely payments, release tokens, and respond to users. Accept only the payment methods that are available on Bitbarter.
- DO NOT arbitrarily cancel orders or file disputes; instead, contact the counterparty directly before submitting a dispute.
- DO NOT use the words "Bitbarter," "local bank," "payment method, BTC, USDT etc" or any other sensitive words in your username.
- Except for Support Email, Twitter, WhatsApp and Telegram, we do not have any official representation on any other internet and social media applications or messengers, so be wary if someone claims to be from Bitbarter and contacts you on other platforms.
- Bitbarter Merchants will not obtain timely service via Bitbarter Telegram bots or groups, because they are solely for one-way communication (for our Bitbarter P2P Team to contact merchants).
- Any type of inquiry can be sent to email@example.com
Ⅰ. Payment and receipt of funds
- Bitbarter requires that the account holder's name on the payment method you choose match the name you used for Bitbarter's Identity Verification. Please contact Bitbarter Support for assistance if your name does not match that on your ID/Passport.
- If the counterparty's bank account information differs from his or her verified name on the platform, you should refuse to release the cryptocurrency and refund the buyer. The buyer should reimburse any fees levied by the payment method during the return process. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to contact us via Bitbarter Support to report that order.
- When making a payment, users can cancel the order if the counterparty uses an unauthenticated account to receive the funds. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to contact us via Bitbarter Support to report that order.
- You should urge users to provide extra identification verifications. Users, on the other hand, have the right to refuse to collaborate. If the users refuse to supply additional information, you must either return the money, cancel the sale immediately, or contact the Bitbarter support service to assist you in cancelling the order.
Ⅱ. Asset Security