What we're looking for
We’re looking for a mission-driven Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our growing team. If you want to play a key role in scaling a new, innovative business through design, this is the position for you.
This role is responsible for working on bulding and maintaining Bild web platform. You will also be responsible for mentoring and growing junior engineers in the team. You will have direct access to leadership across the organization.
What you will do
- Implement new features in the Bild web platform
- Leading a project from conception to finished product.
- Gather and incorporate feedback from teammates and stakeholders
- Plan product roadmaps/features using feedback from customers and teammates
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Mentor and grow junior engineers in the team
- Help grow the engineering team and implement best practices.
- Play a key role in shaping the future of Bild
Who you are
- 5+ years professional experience as a full-stack engineer
- Have previously led engineering teams
- Experience collaborating with teams across the company(sales and design)
- Experience with building integrations into Autodesk, Solidworks and other CAD/ECAD tools
- Experience with definining automated testing frameworks/practices
- Experience with ReactJS, C, C++ AWS and GraphQL is a plus