How can you apply for a grant from Biconomy DAO?
There are two ways to apply for a grant - Rapid Grants and Governance Grants. The grant application process varies depending on the amount of grant requested.
- Rapid Grant - Application review by council, grant amount <$25K
- Governance Grant - Community voting, grant amount >$25K
Grant Process for Rapid Grants
- Fill out the application here. The application will be evaluated by Biconomy General Council (BGC).
- Evaluation will include an assessment of the team, the product, and its contribution to the Biconomy ecosystem.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis every three weeks.
- The council may schedule a call to chat about your application before arriving at the final decision.
Grant Process for Governance Grants
- For grant requests above $25,000 you will have to follow the governance process described here.
- Grant Proposal on the forum must stick to the grant format as mentioned here.
- The larger community will evaluate the proposal as per the standard governance process. If passed via voting, the grant amount will be disbursed.
Who is eligible to get a grant from Biconomy DAO?
The Biconomy DAO grants seek to empower more and more Biconomy ecosystem teams who are building essential tools and infrastructure that accelerate the adoption of Web 3.0.