⛔ You are viewing an archived page on the OTR Library. Please visit the current version of this page through the link below:
Learn Course Launch Checklist
Before you start
Make sure you review this article about publishing your course:
How-to: Publish your course on Learn
Optional: Review your Course Settings
You may need to adjust your course settings if:
- You need to give students early access to your course.
- If your course contains content that cannot be shared beyond the end of the term.
To do this, you may need to make some adjustments to the settings on your Learn course. You can change course settings:
- before or after publishing the course
- before, during or after the term
Edit course run dates to give your students early access to your course
- [ ] Go to Course Info > Settings > General to verify that the start and end dates for your course match the start and end dates for the academic term in which it is scheduled. If your course start date is set to a future date, then the course will appear as "Coming Soon" in the "Enrolled" tab on your "My Courses" page after publication.