How To Apply
💡 Please check this section!
Your application may be rejected without any notification if any of the required documents are omitted.
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org - we only consider applications through this email and not through any other channels.
- Cover letter (WHY do you apply for Bepro and this position ?)
- Portfolio (Optional)
- Bepro helps sports teams and athletes unlock their full potential and achieve their goals by objective information and feedback through an AI-powered fixed automatic camera solution and event & positional data.
- As a part of a young and ambitious team, you will experience how technology can change results and help shape the future of sports.
Ultimately, this technology and data will not only influence the result of games but also completely redefine the major sports industry landscapes such as player recruitment/scouts or broadcasting media.
- Our customer base consists of over 700 teams around the world including Europe's top leagues like the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.
We're showing no signs of slowing down this pace. We are all excited to become "Google at sports" in the long run.
- Thanks to this technology and achievement, we have raised accumulated $24M from Altos Ventures (A VC in Silicon Valley), Softbank Ventures, KT, and Naver.
- Please have a look at our landing page 🌐 https://www.bepro11.com/main/
and the playlist "Bepro Technology" 📺 to get to know Bepro better https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW9QhLGOaY8qoq7X_q2Hm79FZfVzf5EIk.
Finally don't forget to check out your future Bepro teammates 📺 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsaIURVp31A!
About The Role
As Global HR Manager, you are responsible for all daily operational tasks including global management of payroll. You are in direct contact with all employees all over the world and support them with all questions
As Bepro's global footprint grows, so do the operational complexities and cultural nuances that are unique to each country where we work. In addition to it, there are different working culture between business/sales team and IT developers. To address these complexities, we are looking for an experienced and strategic Global HR Manager in order to help our colleagues achieve what they aim to.
Currently, we have more than 80 colleagues from 15 nationalities. We are collaborating remotely from 10 different offices and 5 different time zones. The ideal location of this position is London to closely work together with CEO and board members.
This position will be proactively responsible for talent acquisition/recruitment, working environment design, and internal communication.
You're Excited About This Role Because You Will
- As the leader of Sports Tech, witness and be part of the fast-growing company that redefines the whole industry on a blank canvas.
- Experience the HR job of a fast growing Start-Up.