How To Apply
💡 Please check this section!
Your application may be rejected without any notification if any of the required documents are omitted.
Send the following documents to email@example.com - we only consider applications through this email and not through any other channels.
- Cover letter (WHY do you apply for Bepro and this position ?)
- Portfolio (Optional)
- Bepro helps sports teams and athletes unlock their full potential and achieve their goals by objective information and feedback through an AI-powered fixed automatic camera solution and event & positional data.
- As a part of a young and ambitious team, you will experience how technology can change results and help shape the future of sports.
Ultimately, this technology and data will not only influence the result of games but also completely redefine the major sports industry landscapes such as player recruitment/scouts or broadcasting media.
- Our customer base consists of over 700 teams around the world including Europe's top leagues like the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.
We're showing no signs of slowing down this pace. We are all excited to become "Google at sports" in the long run.
- Thanks to this technology and achievement, we have raised accumulated $24M from Altos Ventures (A VC in Silicon Valley), Softbank Ventures, KT, and Naver.
- Please have a look at our landing page 🌐 https://www.bepro11.com/main/
and the playlist "Bepro Technology" 📺 to get to know Bepro better https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW9QhLGOaY8qoq7X_q2Hm79FZfVzf5EIk.
Finally don't forget to check out your future Bepro teammates 📺 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsaIURVp31A!
About The Role
- As the data engineer, you will be responsible for developing data infrastructure & pipelines that support data analytics workflow across a variety of topics and departments.
- As a part of “Football Science” team, you will collaborate with data scientists to support their modelling work and with data analysts to support their reporting & visualisation works. Your contribution is going to be the root of various parts of Bepro product and decision-making process. While on this work, you will manage a large number of sports data (event data & tracking data) as ingredients to create further insights for our users.
- Based on our strong will to make a data-driven organisation, you will also support business analysts by setting up the infrastructure and pipeline for the internal service usage data and sales/marketing data.
We are going to set up a “Data Engineer” team as this task and workload gets increasing.
You're Excited About This Role Because You Will
- As the leader of Sports Tech, you will witness and be part of the fast-growing company that redefines the whole industry on a blank canvas.
- You will have a chance to work on Bepro’s extensive football analysis data (event data, optical tracking data) to develop analytical data products. It’s a very unique opportunity that a single company produces both event and tracking data from in-house and also has capabilities of implementing them with videos on the platform.
- Develop, maintain and optimise scalable ETL/ELT pipelines with cloud data infrastructure (AWS, GCP) and relevant tools.