Beeper is looking for a senior Product Designer to join our team and help in our mission to make it easier for people to communicate.
Beeper is a new messaging app that lets you chat with anyone on any chat network, making it easier for people to communicate around the world.
For more information about our company, check out Jobs @ Beeper!
We have native apps for both mobile platforms and an Electron webapp for desktop. Beeper is currently in beta, with thousands of early paying users.
At Beeper You Will:
- Lead product design in collaboration with our CEO (Eric) and CTO (Brad)
- Guide and host conversations with users and potential users
- Work closely with our engineering team to build features and improvements
- Monitor how customers use Beeper and liaise with our customer support to gather feedback
- Help create our visual voice, expressed through our product and marketing materials
What We're Looking For:
- Someone experienced at talking to users and willing to do so constantly
- An expert in UI, UX, and visual design, ideally with skills in other disciplines as well across product design
- Relevant experience at a Consumer or SaaS product-driven tech company is a requirement
- Experience designing mobile consumer/social/communication apps is a plus, but not a hard requirement
- A skilled communicator who is comfortable working asynchronously and remotely, while also collaborating with engineers, PMs and working closely with leadership
- Someone who's pragmatic and organized, and who understands that there's a lot of things we could be working on but that we should focus on what's important to users