Our goal is to make Beeper the best messaging app on Earth. That goal will take some time to accomplish. As we work towards it, we will keep track of known bugs and issues with Beeper here.
⏲️ View our changelog!
Check out our Product Roadmap
Product roadmap (April 2022)
Below are Known issues. We are working on solving all of these! No need to report them as bugs to us! But if you run into any other issues, please send us a message using the ‘Report Bug’ ****button in Beeper.
As of May 18, 2022
- Bridge configuration is only available through Beeper Desktop
- We will add a Trash space for unneeded chats
- Slack and Discord bridges are still very beta with lots of bugs. We are working on complete rewrites. If you are not comfortable with bugs, do not use them please!
- Large Discord Servers and Slack Workspaces will not receive messages properly
- Can’t rearrange bridged network icons in spacebar (on iOS and Android)
- Android SMS:
- Google Fi: images (MMS) sent from Beeper will not show up in Google Messages app
- No RCS support
- Spam messages get bridged
- iMessage Cloud
- Contact sync may still have problems.
- Voice messages cannot be sent to iMessage.
- Can’t add captions to images
- After deleting a bridge, old chats still show up in the app
- Beeper-to-Beeper video and audio calls do not work yet